Monday, June 23, 2008

Too Much Fun.....Nah!!

Another successful Black Sheep Festival !

We are so Blessed to have a Wonderful show so close to Home!
The weekend came & went bringing with it Prosperity & Beautiful Memories!


Check out this Beyond Beautiful sweater that Joan Schrouder has created....I am pleased to be able to say that my buttons are an addition to it's beauty!....& we were very proud to have it adorn our booth....the whole weekend!


We had our same Great neighbors...Right next to us each year are 3 incredible women....Sweet Alicia....her Mom Leza...who raised this amazing girl....and Grand Mother (a real live wire)....her name is either Grandma or Mom....Not sure which. I really enjoy all of them...it's a pleasure to know that we will get a chance to see them each year.

I didn't get too crazy with pictures...No Animal shots....I was having too much fun with Jen & Barb....however I know that you can
check out their blogs in the next few days if you want to see the rest of the show.


We really loved getting the opportunity to have Jen & Barb here with us for the weekend.
I made the most of it as you can see ;)
In case you are wondering....this is one handed spinning...& although I look a bit demented...it's only because I was having a Super Great Time!!



Here we are all exhausted from having too much fun together!



Here's Michael wondering where the hell I have gone to & when I will be back!
He was a trooper & even let me stay home on Saturday morning so that I could PLAY with my friends....


There will be more postings later as I have MUCH more to say about this Exquisite time..............but for now....I'm gonna put my feet up and relax...........

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 24, 2008 5:04:00 AM, Blogger jackie_knits said...

Oh, SURE, you may have had FUN, but, did you have bubble tea??

 
At Tuesday, June 24, 2008 10:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at you, all cute n Sh*t, right there between those yummy girls. It is good of you to let Wee Peggy out once in awhile!
Ok, Jackie...what IS bubble tea, anyway?
Joan's sweater is to DIE for. I am swooning and it takes a LOT for me to swoon.

 
At Tuesday, June 24, 2008 10:18:00 AM, Blogger Romi said...

How fun! Are you spinning on a wheel now? Cool! I just started. :)

When I get really really good on the drop spindle, I want to try one of your don't drop spindles. On carpet, of course. ;)

 
At Tuesday, June 24, 2008 8:49:00 PM, Blogger jenknits said...

Wow, aren't we cute! Thanks for the super awesome weekend! Reentry was rough, all work work work. I need more play and artist therapy! It is good for the soul!

See you at OFFF!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home