Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fun At Jackie House!


After MS$W Michael & I got to stay at Jackie's house for a few days....a little, much needed R&R!

We had a Very Good time!

Here's Jackie's new lap blanket..in progress. She's making it with Lisa's handspun cashmere...&...boy is it yummy!!


Jen had to high tail it home to Seattle on Monday but we did have a little time for show and tell! *This is an picture of Jen from Madrona.........&.........since I didn't get any pictures of her at MS$W I thought I'd put it in here......she's so Dang Beautiful!*

I wish that Jen could have spent a few more days with us....but she's got a family & they need her even more than we do.....besides...she flew all the way across the country to be with us at the show.....Just How Lucky Were We? *I could do a whole blog just on that one subject!*
We both consider ourselves Very Lucky to have Jen & her Family in our lives!!


We had a blast at Jackie's new house! It's on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. We ate, talked, knitted & enjoyed Jackie's Awesome hospitality....None Better!!

Here's Jackie's socks *in progress*....isn't it gorgeous!! It's from Lisa's kit....Vintage Quilt Sock Kit
It's a lovely sock....and the Foxglove sock yarn is to dye for ;)


Soon enough ;(....it was time to leave Maryland & our wonderful friends and head back home....

We had a Lovely time.....A Great show....*we have already sent off the check for next year's show*....I miss our friends....& wonderful customers....but know that they live in my Heart...along with the memories of how much fun we had!

Thank you!!!!!

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 14, 2008 9:25:00 AM, Blogger Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

WOW you got to stay with Jackie!! I'm jealous!!! Ummm that cashmere is in a wonderful color!

 
At Wednesday, May 14, 2008 9:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, did you match green shirts on purpose? Wish I could go to Maryland Sheep and Wolf!

 
At Thursday, May 15, 2008 2:34:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I just love that sheep momma & baby photo!

I have memed you - see my blog for details!

 
At Friday, May 16, 2008 12:15:00 PM, Blogger jenknits said...

It was a great whirlwind weekend, thank you so much for fitting me into your close circle! The energy was terrific and the sheep were great too! Miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home