Thursday, April 17, 2008

This & That!

I just love it when I get to see how our wonderful customers use our buttons on their beautiful art work. Carolyn sent me these 2 pieces to show you. The first is a Bolero pattern by Candace Eisner Strick...isn't it just gorgeous ;)
The second is a button that Michael made...it's on the White Lies Collette cardigan by Joan
McGowan-Michael
.

Carolyn is an amazing knitter!! She can be found on Ravelry as carolynba....if you are on Ravelry check out her work...you won't be sorry!
Thanks Carolyn for sending these on to me!



I am feeling a bit better....although if I don't take the meds, it's a different story. I thought that I would try not to take them last night...unfortunately I woke up at 3:30 this morning in pain....so I had to take more meds than if I had just done it in the first place. Live and learn!!


Here's a picture of our new *Scarf Needles*....thanks to a lovely lady who ordered them at Knitterly. They are light...about 7" long & work great for knitting a lace scarf. You won't find them on the website....YET!

I did go into Eugene yesterday....all by myself....got my teeth cleaned and my new crown put on & some running around collecting food, vitamins & the ever important cat food run!

I was whipped by the time that I got back home!
BUT....I did manage to get this lovely new Tea Rose for myself...Hey....it's Secretary week...Don't forget to get Your Secretary something nice....I Did ;)

3 Comments:

At Thursday, April 17, 2008 8:19:00 PM, Blogger Romi said...

Gorgeous! And were your ears burning the other day? Shelli from Knitterly and I were talking about your lovely things. :)

I'm so glad you are feeling a bit better! I'm still sending healing thoughts your way.

xoxxoxo!

 
At Friday, April 18, 2008 12:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, those new needles and that button are gorgeous! And echoing Romi, are your ears burning today? Your more petite shawl pin of my two is in action on my blog today.

 
At Monday, April 28, 2008 8:17:00 AM, Blogger Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

I love those scarfy needles! Perfect for the addictive Neck Candy. I get to go to Knitterly a week from tomorrow!!! Have a great time Trish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home