Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day....&.....WE'RE HOME ;)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!....I hope that all you Mom's out there are having the best of it! Hey, it's face it.....the Mom's that I know...Really Rock!!
Here's a Mom and her baby belonging to our Dear Friend Jackie...gifted to her by Sweet Jen...her loving daughter!

We are home from our adventures in Maryland. We had a lovely show at Maryland Sheep & Wool! The weather couldn't have been better....as well the wonderful people that we came in contact with both inside & outside the booth.




Our friend Carolyn won a Blue Ribbon for her masterfully done Bee Fields shawl....not to mention a few more ribbons for her yarns. Check out her blog for the details! It was more than a pleasure to see her & her lovely daughter Em!
We couldn't have been prouder of her and her accomplishments! I only wish that you could see this beauty in person! It's Amazing to say the least. She deserves the accolades! Congratulations Carolyn!



Here is a beautiful felted piece that I just loved...look at the detail in the face! Those eyes!!

I was lucky enough to get time to run off with Jen and Jackie at the show....although it was busy from the beginning of Saturday until the end of Sunday!
Jen & Jackie were our Lovely Helpers....and Damn Lucky we were to have them with us too!
Thanks to both of YOU for helping to make Maryland Sheep & Wool such a Great Show!



There were so many excellent Award winners, I just took pictures of a few of the ones that we saw.

Here's one of the yarns. It looks like hornets nests to me. Very nicely done.




I just loved this bear with his self caught dinner.........I could have looked at him for a long time!

I have loads more to show you from the trip....& I will do more blogs in the coming days....

But right now there are dishes to be done.....and Spinning....
So I will close...
I hope that you are enjoying your day....and Spring...which has finally come to Oregon. I am SO pleased to be home.....I missed you guys!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, May 11, 2008 3:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you rock, so why wouldn't the moms that you know rock too? It was great meeting you and getting to grab a hug or two at MDS&W. I'd come and help you if I wasn't already helping out at Tess'. Enjoy YOUR Mother's Day!

 
At Sunday, May 11, 2008 6:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Sheila!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home