Saturday, April 12, 2008

Reflection is good for the Soul!


PAIN is an Awesome teacher...it's like an earthquake that rattles me to my bones, makes me hit my knees & promise the powers that be that....if I can only get out of it I will be Good!
When it's gone it's like it never was there....I have been reflecting on pain these past weeks...in all of it's power.
Also on good medicine....& how magical they are!
It's been an interesting journey so far.....& I want to Thank All of You who have sent me healing light! Pain has caused me to reflect on what a lucky person I am & how wonderful it is to have people who care about me! Your comments and caring have definitely helped me ;)

5 Comments:

At Saturday, April 12, 2008 10:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you're finally on the mend. I'm sorry you had to go through that, and I love the colors and light you put into your blog post in response to it.

 
At Sunday, April 13, 2008 7:12:00 PM, Blogger jenknits said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! Hugs to you!

Jen

 
At Tuesday, April 15, 2008 1:41:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

It's just another lesson, but a noisy and difficult one. I think it arrives at the proper time, like many other parts of life, and I have often wished mine would go somehere else to play. But there it is. The body shouts and eventually we pay attention.

Glad to hear from you, I hope you are feeling better!

 
At Wednesday, April 16, 2008 4:44:00 AM, Blogger Helle from Denmark said...

Ohh Dear!! I didn't know you were "sick"!! But I sure am glad you are better!

Just found you on Ravelry.....added you as a friend. It cannot be true you have no friends there......or aren't you looking on Ravelry??:-)

 
At Sunday, April 20, 2008 6:01:00 AM, Blogger vanessa said...

it is true, if you have your health, you have everything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home