Friday, May 16, 2008

OH NO....I've been MEMED!!

Alrightee then.....Yesterday I got a message from Lovely Melissa notifying me that she *memed* me....It's not like getting shingles so here goes:

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Lets see, what year is this....Oh Yeah....
In 1998 I was living outside of Drain, OR with my husband and 2 of our 3 daughters.
We were doing Fine Art Craft Fairs at the time, making Glass Ink Pens...Jewelry...Beads....Glass Ornaments...you get the drift. We traveled the country selling our wares like Irish Gypsies.
The 2 youngest girls were home (13 & 15)...so there was alot of energy drifting around the place.
They were Home schooled & quite active in the Community.....lots of friends through the "Not Back to School" who came by to stay for extended periods of time.
I was just trying to keep up with them, the business & all that my busy life had to offer.
It was a Good Time.....albeit hectic.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
.........1. Take the recycling into the recycling center....we do not have trash pick up out there on Hwy 38.
.........2. Go and get my teeth cleaned.
.........3. Wash the Dishes ;)
.........4. Make sure that all of the plants are watered as it's going to be over 100 degrees today.
.........5. Make Dinner....it's my turn.

3) Snacks I enjoy:
........Ben & Jerry's Phish Food
........Bananas
........Unsalted Sunflower Seeds
........Anything..pretty much...with chocolate in it.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1......Work to get good...free health & dental care to all people.
2......Set up a fund for small businesses to succeed.
3......Buy my own broadcasting company that actually gave people good news and information about how to make their lives happier. Giving them the facts about what's going on in the world that were honest.
4......HELP!!
5......Pay back all the people who have helped me in my life.
6......Buy our daughters homes that they could love all their lives.
7......Help children who want to go to college be able to see that dream.
8......There's bunches more things but...................

5) All the places I have lived:
Las Vegas, NV
Prescott, AZ
Tarzana, CA
Burbank, CA.....Twice
North Hollywood, CA....my first apartment....cost $80.00 a month, furnished....including utilities.
Glendale, CA.....Twice
Carpinteria, CA
Topanga Canyon, CA
Los Osos, CA
San Luis Obispo, CA
Santa Margarita, CA
Drain, OR...........for the past 18 years....

6) Peeps I want to know more about:
Lisa
Trish
Kim
Jane
Sachi
Alison

It's Always good for me learn a little more about myself....& others!
This has made me take a look at the past and present of my life...and what I would like to be in my future.
This meme is open to anyone.....I am interested!

And....if anyone would care to try...here's the typing test.....

88 words

Speedtest

1 Comments:

At Saturday, May 17, 2008 12:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laurel Lee, author of "Walking Through the Fire," lived in Topanga Canyon for awhile, which is how I first heard of the place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home