Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Off to Columbus


It's suppose to be Summer here...but it's not...at least not to my way of thinking!
It gets up to 60 degrees...if we are lucky...& that's only for about 10 minutes or so...Ick! The rest of the time it's rainy and gray!
But...what do I care? I'm off to Columbus for the TNNA wholesale show.

All My Bags are Packed...I'm Ready to go.....
This is the song that keeps going through my head

I leave tomorrow morning from Eugene at 6:30 AM. Michael is staying home to stuporvise the work on the barn....get glass work done for our upcoming Black Sheep Festival....in Eugene
& to make sure that the garden beasts stay away!

I will be in the Chameleon Colorworks booth with Nancy Colburn & Cookie A....how great is that! Nancy & I are rooming together as well...

I looked at the weather....it's suppose to be hot & muggy and I am almost looking forward to being too warm! Ofcourse we will be...for the most part...in a cool Convention Center ;)
I'll let you know all about the adventure when I get home! Keep good thoughts that the Buyers are there in swarms!!

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 04, 2008 4:01:00 PM, Blogger jenknits said...

Sending good thoughts your way! I hope it is a great show.

 
At Thursday, June 05, 2008 4:21:00 AM, Blogger vanessa said...

sell sell sell!

 
At Monday, June 09, 2008 12:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun! I think those blue flowers are my favorites yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home