Sunday, July 01, 2007

Dan's the Man!!


Waiting has been my game with the Chez Ernst garden for a long.....long....long....long time! Then came the Mighty Dan....He the Man!!

Sometimes waiting for Angels to show up is difficult....for me at least.....Sometimes they show up in the oddest of places....&.... just when I think that they won't show up at all.....they fly into my world...wings spread open to swoop in and HELP me do that which I can see in my heart.

Of course Michael found Dan...at of all places...our little video store in Drain. Michael has a way of finding Angels...it's rather his forte'....and boy am I, as always, grateful!!
Dan has whipped me and our grounds into something that I am proud of....now we aren't done yet, but I just want to say....out here in the blog-o-sphere....THANKS DAN...you are Definitely the Man!!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 03, 2007 12:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! ...I need me a Japanese maple tree. We used to have one, and we have the now-enlarged kitchen where it once was. I miss it. One look at your picture and I'm sitting here plotting where to put a new one: a little more beauty in the world.

We affect each other in little ways for good that we almost never even know. Thanks, Sheila, and tell Dan thank you.

 
At Tuesday, July 03, 2007 5:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, you have your own DAN. Daniel the angels...some of that is going on. Now you make me miss my garden but I guess I need to hang my art first, eh? We planted a JM at the Lafayette house before we moved out and came home to one here. Alison needs one, too! Let's pretty up OUR portions of this messed up world, eh?
Of course Michael found Dan...takes a beard to know a beard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home