Monday, June 18, 2007

Next Pigeon....I mean Sheep ;)


This coming weekend, June 22-24th is the Black Sheep Gathering.
It is located in Eugene at the Fairgrounds. It's a lovely show!
A mini Maryland Sheep & Wool.

We love it because:
a. good friends gather!
b. they have animals to see and pet!
c. it's close to home...about a 45 minute drive!

I hope that you are coming...if so please stop by our booth and say Howdy!! If you're not.....there's always next year!!
I will do my best to chronicle the gathering through pictures and, of course, my own slightly biased viewpoint!
Got to get to work now and make goodies for the show!

4 Comments:

At Monday, June 18, 2007 5:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! And if you see my friend Nancy, tell her hi and that she's the world's best enabler! (She dragged me to spinning classes, years ago.) Have a great time!

 
At Tuesday, June 19, 2007 10:10:00 PM, Blogger Spinny Bunt said...

Wish I was going, but I've sent Angela as my proxy hugger. Have a great time!

 
At Wednesday, June 20, 2007 9:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAN! I was SO bummed about being waitlisted and now I know why. I wish you a magnificent weekend of fun and frolic with the PNWers. Sleeping in your own bed for a change? Wassupwiththat? Autumn gets to just hang out in the house? awesome.

I am awaiting the chaos of Rod and the van full of dogs...

 
At Sunday, June 24, 2007 2:54:00 AM, Blogger Lacefreak said...

Sounds like great fun! Not going to that one but I know you will do well with all your lovely products. Hugs to you both!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home