Thursday, June 14, 2007

Tag...you're it

Welp I got tagged by ChickenChum & normally I don't do this type of thing but since the person who tagged me is such a lovey what can I do?
7 Random Facts about myself:
  1. I am a carbohydrate freak!! Give me two pieces of toast (with butter) when I'm at your house & like a cat I will stay forever!!
  2. I love to paint! It doesn't matter if it's walls or on canvas, it relieves stress and makes me feel like I'm accomplishing a great deal.
  3. My family is what's most important to me of anything in the world.
  4. I am extremely sentimental.
  5. I have a great memory for things that other people seem to have forgotten.
  6. I love comedy, especially sappy sentimental ones!
  7. I am very squeemish when bats are flying around.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, June 14, 2007 6:09:00 PM, Blogger Barb said...

We've had a bat in the house before when I was growing up. That is freaky! I don't mind them outside as much. Good bug eaters. Spiders on the other hand really bug me.

 
At Friday, June 15, 2007 8:25:00 AM, Blogger Kim in Oregon said...

I had a bat fly into my neck when we were in Costa Rica. I thought someone had thrown a washcloth at me. That pretty much got me over my fear of bats...theyre just flying washcloths!

 
At Saturday, June 16, 2007 1:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got bats in my book, but haven't really seen any flying around since that day at Carlsbad Caverns when I was ten. My first reaction to reading this was, huh: do you have them, like, often??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home