Thursday, May 31, 2007

Onward to Columbus...



Well, here I GO again. I am off to catch the plane to Columbus and our first TNNA show.




Here are the two guard cats that will take care of things...with Michael's help while I am gone. Autumn gave me this wave good-bye...and Coal gave me her fiercest cat eye stare.
Pretty scary huh!

Thanks for all your well wishes for my travels and the show.
I will be in Janel's Chameleon Colorworks booth...with she and Cookie A. Cool Huh!!
It will be great to see them both again.
I plan on taking pictures to show you how it goes at a wholesale show. Hope it's exciting for everyone!!

4 Comments:

At Thursday, May 31, 2007 2:27:00 PM, Blogger Romi said...

Have a fabulous show!!!

 
At Thursday, May 31, 2007 3:54:00 PM, Blogger Sachi said...

Oh, do give Janel a hug for me!

 
At Thursday, May 31, 2007 7:08:00 PM, Blogger Lacefreak said...

Have a wonderful time at the show! Take really good pictures for those of use stuck here!

 
At Friday, June 01, 2007 12:32:00 AM, Blogger Barb said...

Such wonderful guard cats. One's napping and the other is on duty. Michael will be well guarded with them about.
I'm glad you will have such good company at the show. I know you will have a great time, and I can't wait to hear all about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home