Wednesday, June 27, 2007

More...more...I'm Very satisfied!!

We were blessed with many visitors at BSG....
I thought that I would share a few of their content, happy faces with you.
On your left we have Sweet Laura who is a joy to be around!! We got to talk a bit....mostly she was spinning & shopping.....as it should be!
On the right is Sachi & her good buddy..."M"...another set of happy people gathering together at the event! Do they look like they are happy to be there...OR what!!





Our daughter Kate came by on both Friday and Saturday. It was a pleasure to see her.
I handed her my NEW camera & she took some wonderful "art pictures" with it.
One of Barb spinning...and her spinning wheel with the "Woolee Winder" flying around. Beautiful yarn don't you think!





















Here's Jen in front of the Spinners Circle on Sunday...quite a line-up of amazing spinners & wheels!
This is some of Jen's spinning that she did during the Gathering. She spun it up....she plyed it...she's amazing!!













This is Mr. Brown.
He was my Favorite Sheep of the show. He was mellow & had the most amazing fleece....Not that I know that much about sheep....but as they say, I know what I like...I could have taken him home with me........"me and Mr. Brown...have a thing going on".....


AND then, as quickly as it began, it was at THE END of Black Sheep Gathering for this year. I do hope that some of you that couldn't be with us this year will make it for the next adventure....as it is always a great time!!

Thanks to all of you lovely people who write in to my blog and leave a comment...and to those who read but don't comment! I appreciate each and every one of you and I always enjoy reading what you have to say

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 27, 2007 2:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a great event! BSG is one I think I would really really like - all my favorite vendors are there!

 
At Wednesday, June 27, 2007 10:32:00 PM, Blogger Romi said...

OMGosh! The little sheep bee-hind is adorable!

 
At Thursday, June 28, 2007 10:30:00 AM, Blogger Sachi said...

What a great pic you got! And it's OK if you use name. The "M" I refer to is my other half. ;-)

Mind if we use that pic on our blogs?

 
At Thursday, June 28, 2007 10:36:00 AM, Blogger Sheila E said...

Sachi...by all means use the pic...glad that you like it! So cute!!....you two I mean.

 
At Thursday, June 28, 2007 10:57:00 AM, Blogger Angela said...

I Loved seeing both of you.

Big hugs.

 
At Friday, June 29, 2007 9:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate is getting more beautiful by the day. :o)

 
At Friday, June 29, 2007 11:26:00 PM, Blogger Barb said...

How cute! I love the sheep, and the photo's that Kate got are awesome! I love the way the woolee winder is an action shot. Makes it look like I'm realy spinning fast huh? It was so fun to get to see you and to have some time to visit. It was a fabulous weekend! I'm looking forward to OFFF!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home