Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Fruits of our Labor


I would like to Thank those of You who wrote in on posts!! I truly appreciate all the kind words!!

I also wanted to give you the link to look at the Angel Cards! Thanks to "kimber" for asking about them! They are one of the things that centers me and keeps me looking forward. Whenever I feel the need I pull a card and see what Angel is helping me. In some cases I pull two or three...when I am going on a trip...or need some gentle guidance.
Perhaps they will resonate with you as well!
They make great presents!


Michael and I have been glued to the torch...making ready for the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival (or MS&W) as it is sometimes known. We are filling in the gaps where need be and creating new products to entice people.
I have also been taking some new pictures of the circular knitting needles and I am quite happy with the way they turned out. Here are a few for your viewing pleasure.



I just love how this photo of the Gypsy Queen turned out! It's such beautiful glass!!

These are two of the new colorways that are not listed on the website...as of yet.



This is Tico Harlequin...this is such a beautiful way of putting these colors together! They are jazzy and bright!...making it really Fun to work with these needles!



This is Coffee & Cream..another of my favorites!!
Alright, I admit it....I Love Them ALL!

The points on all the needles have been modified to be more tapered and pointier (technical term ;) to make picking up stitches without splitting the yarn....even easier!
It makes them even more beautiful...IMHO!






While I was at it...I decided to take these photos of two circulars....that are on the website...they wanted to be on the blog too!
They are Queen's Garden & Salmon Run!

I'm off to take some photos of some of my new buttons ;)....they are next on the agenda for this week!!
If you take a fancy to any of the new circular colors & Want them, please just let me know and we can work it out for you to have some!!

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 25, 2007 4:52:00 PM, Blogger Romi said...

I *love* the angel cards! Those are absolutely wonderful. And the knitting needles are truly beautiful. The pictures don't do them justice, though. :)

 
At Thursday, April 26, 2007 12:26:00 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Oh! Angel cards are lovely! So are the colors on the needles. Thank you.

 
At Thursday, April 26, 2007 5:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See you soon! Hope I can get this comment to post, I'm having trouble...

 
At Thursday, April 26, 2007 6:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely needles! I'm sorry I won't be at MDSW - but I hope you have a GREAT festival!

 
At Thursday, April 26, 2007 4:44:00 PM, Blogger AlisonH said...

They're beautiful! See you at Stitches East! (Great things come to thems that waits.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home