Sunday, April 29, 2007

We're Leaving On a Jet Plane.......


I am looking forward to seeing Maryland Sheep & Wool for myself. I have heard so many wonderful things about the show that it will be a pleasure to participate. I must tell you, it's not that easy to get into this show. We consider ourselves quite fortunate!! Loads of wonderful vendors will be there!!
It's a special place & people from all over come to see. !

We are in Building One......Booth #5.
It's the building that has "t-shirts and gear".
There are other doors to enter so please don't be intimidated by the line-up!



Coming up to the wire now....Wednesday we leave for Maryland!
We're READY!! All of the holes...I believe...are filled in and we have beautiful things to offer to the world!
How happy I am to be able to say this? Very !! ;)






I wanted to give you, my Loyal Blog Readers a Tasty preview of new work that will be in our booth.
New buttons, dps, Lime & Violet Crochet Hook & Circular Needles...plus Lots More!!

I will tell you all about our Wonderful trip when we come home!! Pictures and the whole Nine Yards!



7 Comments:

At Sunday, April 29, 2007 4:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...yummy. Don't forget to call, will ya?

 
At Sunday, April 29, 2007 9:02:00 PM, Blogger Barb said...

Wow thanks for the eye candy! I'll be thinking of you and Michael and sending lots of terrific traveling vibes. I can't wait to hear about all the happenings!

 
At Sunday, April 29, 2007 10:22:00 PM, Blogger Denise said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip! Best wishes for a great show!

 
At Monday, April 30, 2007 11:00:00 PM, Blogger Romi said...

Wooohoooo! Rock the house, baby! :)

 
At Tuesday, May 01, 2007 5:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whee! Can't wait to see you!
PS I have my own calico kitten now!

 
At Tuesday, May 01, 2007 4:38:00 PM, Blogger Kim in Oregon said...

Safe travels and have a wonderful show. I know that you guys will be a huge huge hit and you won't have to pack up anything to bring home because it will be all sold out!

 
At Wednesday, May 02, 2007 1:56:00 PM, Blogger Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

I love the Lime and Violet goodies! Be strong in Maryland! Lots of engery there, Jan is going maybe you'll see each other! Trish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home