Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ain't we got FUN!!

Here we are, the Motley crew!! Okay...... only part of it really! Rod was behind the camera and others of us were out and about......But, we were all having Fun....at Stitches East 2006. I just LOVE Baltimore!!
What an excellent time...oh yeah......I stole the picture from Lisa and Rod....
The trip there was a definite BEST EVER.
Trish
(on the right)....booth mate extraodinare.... and I met up at her home in St. Helen, Oregon the night before the flight.....one of our angels, her great friend Beth took us to the airport in the morning. We had breakfast and then got on the plane.
Set-up, as usual was a bit of a trial, but Jackie (on the left)....my newly designated Friend and Angel of the Highest Order (thanks Jen for letting me borrow your wonderful Mom on this trip)..... was there to make us toe the line and get it all together! She said....basically....whatever it takes.....AND she meant it too!!
Lisa and Rod Souza were down the way and......although I speak with Lisa at least a few times a week, it was great to get some good Hugs in there too! Thanks so much to Rod for his help...when I needed it!!!
Melissa from Peace of Yarn showed up on Friday. She's a delight and another person that I just love seeing up close and personal......I got to have dinner with Lisa, Rod, Melissa and Trish on Friday night.
Caroline and her sweet Em came to enjoy the show along with Danna/Faylene and her Queenie sister Ellen. They all had dinner with us on Saturday night. The wait was long but the company made it all worth while!!
The customer's at the show were Wonderful and the sales were GREAT!!
Thanks to all who made it such an incredibly enjoyable and profitable time!!
We are signed up for next years Stitches East show and hope that more new and old friends will be there with us to enjoy the Good Times!!
Tune in tomorrow for the New York City Adventure ;)

3 Comments:

At Sunday, November 19, 2006 10:24:00 AM, Blogger Barb said...

Yeah! I'm so happy to hear your adventures - can't wait for the next installment :-)

 
At Sunday, November 19, 2006 1:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're back! Glad Stitches East was good to you! Can't wait to hear about the rest of your adventures.

 
At Monday, November 20, 2006 7:14:00 AM, Blogger Sachi said...

Oh gosh, it sounds like everyone had such a wonderful time! Trish wrote a nice, long email to fill me in. I hope I get to go some day! But not as a vendor. Just for fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home