Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Scrambling around like a madd squirrel



Oyy...go use a very good phrase!! It's been quite a ride here for the past week and we have been BIZZIE as our daughter Jennyrose would say when she was little. Have I, by the way, told you that I get to go and visit her in NY after the Stitches show in Baltimore? I am SO looking forward to that!!
I thought that I would show you a bit of what has been going on around here.....WORK.



Lots of glass circulars...Buttons, new colorways....alot of working on the website....Oh yes, playing with the cutest kitten in the world....And a bit of fun knitting Autumn her very first silly kitten nest...she loves all of the little danglies off the side!!

We, with the help of our webmistress Holly (Thanks!! Holly) revamped our Home Page....added our new line of Lime & Violet circular knitting needles, Double points and Don't Drop Spindles... You will have to check these ladies out. They have a blog, a podcast and thoroughly entertain ALOT of people with their antics and obsession involving knitting. Loads of great information too!!


We also put up our Don't Drop Spindle page with loads of new DDS.

We are in hyper speed getting product ready for the Stitches East show. Got to get out to the barn and work on glass circulars for the show!!
Many thanks for reading my blog and coming along with me on my journey of glass and life. Thanks to all the Angels that come along with me too!! You KNOW who you are. I Love each and every one of you xxooxx ;)

4 Comments:

At Thursday, October 19, 2006 12:33:00 PM, Blogger jenknits said...

Those lime and violet needles are awesome! Is one end lime and the other violet? How cool!

 
At Thursday, October 19, 2006 2:39:00 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Oooohhhh :) I love everything you do.

 
At Friday, October 20, 2006 8:18:00 PM, Blogger Barb said...

Wow! You have been super busy! Thanks for sharing what you've been up to. I must make my kitty a bed like that, only I bet Missy would take it over. Missy thinks anything fiber related is for her, funny how that happened :-)

 
At Monday, October 23, 2006 11:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those needles! Wave hi to Bal'mur for me, and snap a few photos back there so I can be appropriately homesick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home