Wednesday, September 27, 2006

All this and money too!!

I had so much fun at OFFF that I neglected to take pictures of all the wonderful people and animals that were there (Tina got a bunny!!).....so I decided that I would share with you these amazing people by the presents that I got... This is a part of the bounty that I received at OFFF this past weekend.
Ofcourse....their presence was the real gift!!!




From HollyO I received these amazing Ball jars, her mate Michael found them at a yard sale and she decided to share them with me :) ....knowing what a fool I am for Ball jars & in blue no less!



Plus she gifted us with some of her home made
applesauce....YUM! I have decided to save
it in the pantry untilthe holidays when our girls
come home to vist. Thanks so much Holly!!











From my amazing friend Barb I received......this Locker Hooking kit.....what is locker hooking you may ask? It uses roving and....well, you will just have to *check here* to see. It looks like Barb has invited me into yet another penchant. We'll see! Thanks Barb!



















Moving right along.....is this BEEutiful handspun yarn gifted to me by Sam. Can't wait to see where it's suppose to go. Wherever that is it will add grace and texture, much like Sam!
Thank you too Dear Lady!






I also received a lovely bit of silk ribbon from Janice of Dyelots in Eugene Oregon. I think that it's going to go into a
felted bag and make silk billows all over the place! Janice and her talented Mom, Annabelle were our neighbors at OFFF.

I also got some lovely tea from Tina.
Hugs from everyone...My life was full of JOY!
I swear it was like a family reunion once again.
Thanks to everyone who made OFFF such a loving and wonderful time......Oh yeah, we made quite a splash with our new circulars....our other products were flying out of there too!! It was definitely a BLAST!!
Look out Stitches East...we'll be hitting your area next!!








3 Comments:

At Thursday, September 28, 2006 5:13:00 AM, Blogger CatonsvilleCats said...

well isn't that nice. Can't wait to see you!

 
At Friday, September 29, 2006 9:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, that silk ribbon is lovely. Are you going to can with the jars?

 
At Saturday, September 30, 2006 10:39:00 AM, Blogger AlisonH said...

A post to definitely put a smile on one's face. Cool. And those bird nests further down--I found one on my roof once. I'd been dyeing wool that spring and putting it outside to dry faster. The bird nest I found later had pink woolly fluff woven into the twigs and leaves. I've put a bit of raw wool outside at nesting season ever since.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home