Sunday, October 08, 2006

Autumn is Here!!

We all can feel that Fall is here...but now we have Autumn as well. She's our new 3 month old Calico kitten ;). She arrived yesterday via our new and good friend Dan. She has been living with some other lovely people who were taking very good care of her until we were again ready to let a Lovey Doo into our hearts and home...after Smerm left the planet. We were instantly in love with this little being and I am very pleased to say....she with us.


She's the Purrrfect kitten too!....well, except for the ONE time that Michael wasn't giving her enough pets and she decided to climb up his back....but what could she do? She had to get his attention.....Right?
I mean look at this Profile....









She took to the house, making it home in approximately 5 1/2 seconds ;)
First came eating....like duh....then a nice bath, followed by a nap on the couch.




I would love to say that this will probably be the last time that you will have to be WOOed by our new Sweetheart but I seriously would be lying if I did!!







AND...try as I might I know that her antics will come into play every now and then. So please bare with me...I'm a new Mom ;)
.....................Oh yeah.... Michael is in Love with her too!!

10 Comments:

At Sunday, October 08, 2006 8:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, what a little lovebucket! She is really pretty and looks quite happy there in the magical house. I am so glad you found a new lovey-doo! I can't wait to meet her one day!

 
At Sunday, October 08, 2006 8:35:00 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Autumn is just as pretty as can be and she looks like a real sweetie-pie as well. You'll have to teach her to give head-butts for me.

 
At Sunday, October 08, 2006 10:23:00 PM, Blogger Barb said...

She's adorable. I love the pic of her with her tounge out. Haha! Thanks for sharing - what a beautiful Autumn you are having this year :-)

 
At Monday, October 09, 2006 1:38:00 PM, Blogger jenknits said...

Autumn is really just so beautiful! Makes me want to get a cat (although I would have to get rid of my husband first).

 
At Monday, October 09, 2006 3:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww-tummy!

 
At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 5:26:00 AM, Blogger CatonsvilleCats said...

Omigod she's adorable, I want a calico kitten more than anything. I didn't know Smerm was no longer with you - sorry!

 
At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 7:13:00 AM, Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

what a cute addition to the family:-)

 
At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 10:15:00 AM, Blogger Sheila E said...

Thanks for adding to our fun! She is a Great kitten. We went up and back to Portland yesterday and she was a trooper...Plus she decided to take over my knitting bag and make it her own!
I am sorry that I didn't fill you in about Smerm's departure. We were pretty upset about it and I thought that I had better give it time.
Autumn has filled the space quite nicely...and she head butts all by herself, Angela....good huh!!

 
At Wednesday, October 11, 2006 12:25:00 PM, Blogger ChickenChum said...

What an adorable baby! And such a perfect name too! I'm so happy for you guys!
Tina

 
At Sunday, October 15, 2006 8:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home