Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Back and Gone

I had a wonderful time at Stitches Midwest, sold ALL (don't worry, Michael
was home making MORE) of the new needles and got rave reviews from Rick
Mondragon, the editor of Knitter's Magazine.
Thanks to Vicki
http://fibercorner.blogspot.com/ and Melissa http://www.peaceofyarn.com/ for
hanging out with me this weekend. It was a blast, you guys. We were so busy
that I didn't get a chance to take pictures but promise to do better at this
weekend's show (Fabulous Fiber Fest in Santa Monica). Yup, home and then
gone again but at least I can knit in the van hurtling down I 5! If you are
in the Los Angeles area, come on down to the Civic Auditorium in Santa
Monica!

We will get the needles up on the website when we get back to Oregon.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, August 20, 2006 4:38:00 AM, Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Sheila the needles are so amazing!!! I love them. I'm knitting the new swallowtail shawl by evelyn clark with them. It has a lily of the valley lace pattern so those sharp tips will be put to the test. Purling 5 together phew;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home