Sunday, July 16, 2006

Life on the rim of Drain

Ahh accomplishment!

Michael is doing a pen show up in Portland this weekend & I am getting projects finished.
I have been working on this "Starfish" bag since May. Isn't it CUTE!! Ofcourse I couldn't resist finishing it off with one of my buttons.
I'm so glad it's done, now I can show it off!
I will proudly display it at Stitches....And I'll have the patterns and kits for it too!



It's from
http://www.felted-bags.com/ .


Holly has many more patterns as well. She is a master at making sure that they are FUN, easy to do & look terrific.
Check out her site!!

You know where to get the buttons...But in case you need it
www.glasspens.com/buttons.html

This felted bowl is a thank you for my good friend Nancy M. She is awesome. I hope that she can find something wonderful.....beautiful stones or candles to put into it & that it will remind her how much she means to me.
It made a little heart in the middle..... all by itself!!
I am really enjoying making these felted bowls. I know that I will make many more!!

4 Comments:

At Monday, July 17, 2006 9:57:00 AM, Blogger jenknits said...

Sheila, those felted bowls are so pretty! I hope Michael is having a good show.

 
At Tuesday, July 18, 2006 7:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh...hairy bowl, I love it.

 
At Sunday, July 23, 2006 7:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the bag and the bowl are both great! I can just picture a button on the inside center of the bowl - a beautiful little surprise inside!

 
At Thursday, October 08, 2015 11:24:00 AM, Blogger jmhakz said...

Hello, How did you get the "hairiness"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home