Thursday, June 22, 2006

Yummy new Don't Drop Spindle

Another day, another blog posting ;) . See the beautiful new "Don't Drop Spindle" that Michael made? Isn't it lovely!
I thought that before I take it off to the Black Sheep Gathering I would let you have a look.
I know these ARE made of glass....but OH how special to have. It is a piece of ART for the spinner who loves both Spinning and Art in their lives......and it works!!

We are almost packed and out the door! It's suppose to be 90 degrees today.....I am asking the powers that be to have mercy on us and keep it down around 80....we'll see just how much pull I have. Keep good thoughts for us. Set-up is a process that could use some COOL!

Our daughter lives in Eugene and we are planning a get together with she and her beau this evening. It could be a really great weekend and I am going to just assume that it's gonna be that way. I will keep you all posted!!

3 Comments:

At Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH! WOW WOW WOW WOW!

 
At Friday, June 23, 2006 2:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh, looks so pretty!! I would never ever dare to use it home here, with 12 cats and a puppy baby....!! Ohhh.....I would never forgive myself, If it broke!:-))

 
At Friday, June 23, 2006 1:51:00 PM, Blogger Kim in Oregon said...

I saw this in person today and it is absolutely gorgeous.

Great to see you guys today...see you later this weekend. I'll have my new glass stuff on my blog soon.

ps. to post a picture: add a picture to your profile on blogger. Then it will show up whenever you post. If you need more instructions let me know and I'll send you detailed instructions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home