Saturday, March 22, 2008

Changing of the Guard

Yesterday was the first full day of Spring...Good Friday and a Full Moon....Yah! Spring!
I don't know about you but I welcome it with open arms!
It's still gray and dreary around Oregon....I WANT...NEED..... Sun!
I say....Let there be Light!!


A lovely lady visited us at the Madrona show and purchased a button to place on the child's jacket that she was making. Krista lives.....Way Up There...in Alaska. Where, yesterday it was -6 degrees...Yikkes.
She was kind enough to send me these images of the jacket....isn't it Cute!
As well as the new button that she is going to place on her sweater that's in the works.
Thanks Krista for bringing some light into my area!

3 Comments:

At Saturday, March 22, 2008 5:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful buttons, beautiful sweater, and beautifully thoughtful of her to send the pictures. Happy spring!

 
At Sunday, March 23, 2008 2:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, now that is one lucky youngster. There is nothing more precious than an Ernst button to finish off a sweet garment like that. She is a woman after my own heart.
I am sadly behind on knitting but my stash of buttons will always be there waiting for me to knit something to deserve them. :o)

 
At Sunday, March 23, 2008 10:05:00 PM, Blogger Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

Great sweater and love the button!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home