Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Gotta Love the White Stuff!

It's been an interesting Winter so far here in Oregon. Unpredictable and Utterly Beautiful!
Sometimes I feel like we've been transported to Finland....
It's been snowing daily for the past 4 days...Very unlike the area where we live.
It does snow here......seldom for more than a small amount & stays on the ground for a matter of hours, or a day (if you're lucky). This year has been the exception.
As you can see by our Buddah...it's been snowing A LOT!!
Of course....he Always keeps his Cool ;)

So, hey....Why not take advantage of all this snow....and build a Snow Woman to show off the new scarf that I made?......
This thought has been brewing for several days...Since both Madrona & Stitches West are coming up this next month..I pushed it to the "back burner"....Until today! It would No Longer Be Put Off!!
Here she is in all of her glory.....Trying like the rest of us to keep Warm!!


5 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 30, 2008 12:09:00 AM, Blogger PICAdrienne said...

Delurking to comment on the amount of snow you have. My Mom grew up in Remote and in Bridge (small world), and the number of times I have been down there in the winter, I don't remember ever having snow.

Your scarf is absolutely lovely.

 
At Wednesday, January 30, 2008 9:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That scarf is lovely, and so is that shawl pin. It looks like my Sheila pin. Perfect!

 
At Wednesday, January 30, 2008 10:46:00 PM, Blogger Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

Lovely great work! Thanks for the words of wisdom today!

 
At Wednesday, February 06, 2008 10:15:00 AM, Blogger Denise said...

The scarf is gorgeous, Sheila!

How much snow do you have now? Not enough to keep you from Madrona I hope!

let me know what kind of jam you're jonesing for this time.
:-)

 
At Saturday, February 09, 2008 11:18:00 PM, Blogger Romi said...

So pretty! And I cannot wait to see you at Stitches! Woooooooooo! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home