Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Birthday Man ;)

Yesterday was Michael's birthday.....A great reason to Celebrate!!
I have been privileged to know this man....& have him in my life for the past 26 years.
What a Lucky Woman am I!!

We had a Great Day.....did a little work...Jennyrose called.....as well as great friends...Michael loved that!!
Then we went off to play!

Since we met playing pool...and although we took many years off from that...we have been, recently doing a bit of it.....So I thought that I would buy him a pool cue for his birthday!...and he was UP for it....*it's difficult to find something that Michael gets jazzed about.....* I done good ;)

We went into town....got Michael's new cue...with case....
Ate dinner at Bepe & Gianni's Italian Restaurant.
Kate
met us there to celebrate! Ice Cream at Prince Puckler's!
THEN.....off to *break in* Michael's new cue.




A Great Time was had by ALL!

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 23, 2008 3:27:00 PM, Blogger jackie_knits said...

What a Great Day! What a Great Guy! What a Great Celebration! What more could a Great Guy want? Thanks for sharing! And Many More...

 
At Wednesday, January 23, 2008 4:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Michael!

 
At Thursday, January 24, 2008 5:21:00 AM, Blogger CatonsvilleCats said...

Wow, what a riot, you guys met playing pool. There's a bit of info I will never forget! For, indeed, you are the essence of Zen, and pool is... well, NOT.
Happy birthday Michael!
I tried to play pool once. I could not figure out how to hold the cue. I collapsed laughing on the side of the table.

 
At Thursday, January 24, 2008 7:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A belated happy happy, Michael!

 
At Saturday, January 26, 2008 7:51:00 AM, Blogger jenknits said...

Happy belated birthday, Michael! I am glad to hear you had a great day. And many more....

 
At Friday, February 08, 2008 2:25:00 PM, Blogger annmarie said...

it does look like a happy day and everyone looks beautiful! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home