Thursday, January 03, 2008

AH.....A New Year....Welcome 2008

Well, here we all are in a Brand New Year!! I'm still whirling from the thought of it.
Where did 2007 go...and where was I?
Guess I'd better get over it...and quick!!....otherwise I will be wondering where 2008 went. Need to be present is the lesson here....I think!

A few things to finish up on.....Here's our lovely daughter Kate in her scarf that I made her for Christmas...& YES she has been watching *America's Next Top Model*....does it show?
Who knew that the pile of octopus arms would turn into this scarf in the end....it was definitely a test of my endurance getting this together....BUT Kate loves it, didn't take it off for days ;)


Here's 2 wonderful things that I got in 2007....The first being my new torch Lynxie...She's going to make my life easier and hotter!! I have been wanting this torch for several years now and *Michael* made it happen.....there's one for him as well!

The second little gem is my new Bot....iRobot actually. She's a little work horse that helps to clean up...and actually gets me into the mood to do a bit of cleaning. If you haven't seen the iRobot yet...you should take a look.....It's a wonder!!
I feel just like Jane Jetson ;)....I'm in Love!!



Autumn decided on New Years Eve that it was time for the Christmas tree to come down...Michael had to get up several times in the night to rescue the ornaments.....Today the tree will go outside...the ornaments wrapped and placed in their boxes....and Christmas 2007 will be a memory...much cherished!

And I....Well First of All....Next week I'm off to the TNNA show in Long Beach California....I have requested Sun for the whole trip....good orders and a great get togethers with friends all along the way!
HAPPY NEW YEAR....MAY IT BE BETTER THAN OUR FONDEST DREAMS!!!!

4 Comments:

At Thursday, January 03, 2008 1:17:00 PM, Blogger Kim in Oregon said...

Happy New Year to you too, Sheila (and Michael and Autumn, of course). LEt's get together when you get back from TNNA.

 
At Thursday, January 03, 2008 4:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm...a robot. You ARE Jane Jetson and I am just trying to stop being Ma Kettle!

Man, I wish that we were closer to the I-5 so that there would be No 'scuse for you to fly by, back up to Orey-gone. What am I saying??? Hey it is only an hour out of your way! :o)

 
At Friday, January 04, 2008 8:19:00 PM, Blogger Denise said...

Happy New Year, Sheila! (and to Michael too!)

hmmm, I'm going to have to keep Kate in mind for card modeling...

 
At Monday, January 07, 2008 6:43:00 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Happy New Year to all of you!

Kate's soooo cute!

Can't wait to see you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home