Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Should I Stay...Or....Should I Go?


So What Do you Think.....
Got up this morning....all packed for my trip down to Long Beach to do the TNNA show.....this is the view of the road going over the Siskiyous....Pretty Scarey!!
Also, there was a big comment...which said..."Do Not Travel...& if you do, take a Winter Survival Kit (whatever that is) with you"....AHH....No Thank You!
So, I'm staying put....Drain is looking better & Better!!
I should go....I wanna go....I'm Not Going ;(
But I will miss my friends....and wholesale customers....


I was really starting to get Bummed!!
When.....Just in the nick of time....I received a lovely package from Melissa.......3 skeins of Peace of Fleece Yarns.....you see, she had a drawing and I was one of 2 people who was lucky enough to win a prize...Was I excited!! The last time I won anything I was 21...a few decades ago...
Thanks so much Melissa...you made My Day....quite a bit brighter ;) !!

What shall I make? Got any ideas? It seems I have a little time on my hands....

I have a few projects on the needles to keep me busy as well...............

What have you all been up to?

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 09, 2008 11:28:00 PM, Blogger Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

Gloves for your next trip! They can go in your survival kit. I'm missing you all ready.

 
At Thursday, January 10, 2008 12:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww Bummer!!!
I was so excited to see you.
I'll just have to wait for Madrona.
XOXOX

 
At Saturday, January 12, 2008 8:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, shoot, Sheila - so sorry to hear about the trip. :-( But what a consolation prize to get, eh? I'm knitting with some Peace Fleece now, meself - love that yarn, love Peter and his mission. You take care, and take a squeeze from here. I'm glad you're home and safe! Sam

 
At Monday, January 14, 2008 8:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked all over for you at TNNA, and now I know why I couldn't find you! I hope you are all tucked in, nize and cozy and warm. At least you've got plenty of yarn! See you at a show soon - your friend and booth neighbor from the Santa Monica Fiber Fest - Laura

 
At Tuesday, January 15, 2008 12:11:00 PM, Blogger Barb said...

I'm glad you stayed safe! You have always been a winner in my book!

 
At Friday, January 18, 2008 10:16:00 PM, Blogger Romi said...

I've given you an award; come by to see!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home