Saturday, January 19, 2008

Surprise & Thank You!!

I received a special surprise today when I checked my email ;)

I was blessed with a special award from Rosemary.

Thanks you so much!!

I am now to pass it on to 10 other bloggers, according to the instructions: "Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times." And in no particular order:

1. Tilt-a-whirl
2. Kim Knits (and sometimes not)
3. Spin Dye Knit
4. Spinning Mom
5. Knit Me
6. Yin & Yarn
7. Intrepid Fiber Wizard
8. Feather & Fiber
9. Weebug Knits
10. Pleasant & Delightful

BUT....I must say thanks to all the bloggers that I read....those that are listed here...the ones that I didn't list..... as well as those I come upon through other people's blogs!! There is A LOT of work that goes into making a blog entry...and I appreciate all of the things that I have learned and gleaned from each and every one of them!
Thanks too to Rosemary and her wonderful blog....and the information that she so freely passes along!!



4 Comments:

At Saturday, January 19, 2008 10:59:00 PM, Blogger Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

Thank you Sheila! You made my day! Now to figure out how to pass this nugget along.... I'm better at the yarn than the blog! Trish

 
At Sunday, January 20, 2008 1:16:00 AM, Blogger Romi said...

xoxo! :)

 
At Wednesday, January 23, 2008 5:31:00 AM, Blogger CatonsvilleCats said...

Thanks Sheila! I have to figure out who I can pass it to!

My word verification code below says 'hutta'. Hm.

 
At Wednesday, January 23, 2008 4:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Sheila! I can't wait to see you at Stitches!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home