Monday, August 13, 2007

The Fabulous Fiber Festival Cometh

Tomorrow Michael and I leave for the Fabulous Fiber Fest in Santa Monica, CA...my old stomping grounds!

This is a lovely show! Last year we enjoyed it Very Much!

I LOVE Santa Monica!! I know where the good places to eat are, it's warm and sunny most of the times & I am getting to be with marvelous friends!


Lisa Souza and her husband Rod....with her beautiful yarns!!


Melissa
from Peace of Yarn but only to visit!!

Carolina Homespun and their wonderful crew!!

To Name only a few....if I had more time I'd name them all!


But you will have to come by and see for yourself....if you are in the area...and if not, I will write about it when we get home.


Oh yeah....AND there will be a few tricks up our Ernst sleeves as well!! We have been working hard these past few days to get things together for a great showing!

* Thanks to all of you who have sent good thoughts to us about Tim and his family...our family...we truly appreciate them*


3 Comments:

At Monday, August 13, 2007 9:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the colours on those needles are fantastic!

 
At Wednesday, August 15, 2007 5:26:00 AM, Blogger vanessa said...

wow, lisa and melissa! you will have a blast :-)

 
At Thursday, August 16, 2007 12:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go have a wonderful trip, and I love those needles (and everything else).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home