Friday, February 16, 2007

It's Show Time!!


One short week until the Stitches West Show in Santa Clara California
(February 24th-26th).
Yep, yet another trip....Yippee....Sun again!!!

Now.......
I am going to be a "show off"!!

I have been making buttons, ofcourse... amongst all the other things.... the Flower Buttons are really blooming and I wanted to have you all be the very first to see a few of them.

It's always great when a new way of doing something comes together for me.
Likely as not this usually happens right before a show. I really am digging making this new variation on the theme.

This year will be the "coming out" party for the circular needles at Stitches West. And...We are also coming out with some new colors in the Designer needles.....I wish that photographing them could do them justice..They are mighty purdy ;)
Same amazing points as well as joins.


Michael has also been making a few Don't Drop Spindles....this one is a beauty!!
And there's more!!

We also have some new Orifice Hooks in the offerings.

I do hope, if you are coming to Stitches West that you will stop by and see us.
OH Yeah........We will be in booth #602.

*We are neighbors with our good friends Lisa Souza & her wonderful husband Rod!! ;) It's all in the planning my friend!!

9 Comments:

At Friday, February 16, 2007 11:06:00 PM, Blogger Romi said...

Those are beautiful buttons, Sheila! I'm looking forward to seeing the circs in person. :)

 
At Saturday, February 17, 2007 3:05:00 AM, Blogger Barb said...

Wow! Those buttons are amazing! You have out done yourself once again. I love the needles and the don't drop spindle too. Those are indeed treasures.

 
At Sunday, February 18, 2007 3:04:00 AM, Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Beautifuol stuff sheila! I wish you success at Stitches. I hope you ladies have fun too;-)

 
At Sunday, February 18, 2007 12:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh...fadumpbump. (the sound of me falling over in a gasp) The top one is totally magical. You are a great glass artist, my dear. I feel my collection getting bigger and bigger in a few days...very dangerous.

 
At Monday, February 19, 2007 11:16:00 PM, Blogger AlisonH said...

That top one especially just reached out and grabbed me: gorgeous!

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 5:24:00 AM, Blogger Helle from Denmark said...

Ohhh Sheila. I could spend a fortune on your buttons......they are just awesome. I hope you will sell A LOT!!

 
At Sunday, February 25, 2007 12:46:00 AM, Blogger Lacefreak said...

I am sitting here at 12:45 at night knitting with my beautiful glass circular knitting needles that I just bought from you at Stitches West. They are magnificent and such a pleasure to use that I now am spoiled rotten. Ruined for life I'm afraid. Beautiful beautiful tools for my lace knitting. Thank you so much! They are just Heaven to knit with!

 
At Monday, February 26, 2007 6:17:00 PM, Blogger AlisonH said...

I love love love my new lime and violet needles...! It was wonderful to see you two at Stitches, and Rod and Lisa too.

 
At Wednesday, February 28, 2007 8:49:00 PM, Blogger Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

So sorry not to be there at Stitches West! Thought about you this weekend sending you lots of good thoughts. Trish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home