Saturday, February 10, 2007

"All things come to she who waits!!!!"

I love surprizes...don't you? Especially when they involve getting something fun and delicious!!
Well this blog is about surprizes and all the shapes that they come in.
I, in the past few years, have lost several friends...it was basically because it was time for us to part ways. Friends that had been in my life for quite a while and that I was truly sorry to let go of....but it was necessary.

Ofcourse, that left a major gap in my life and I began to ask the Powers that Be to bring into my life some friends that resonated with my being NOW....it took a while...AND I am Pleased to say I have been blessed with just such wonderful people....Friends.....and as Bette Midler so aptly put it..."You gotta have friends"!!

The friend gathering started with meeting My Dear Friend Lisa Souza, what a blessing of a day that was!!......and then like a snow ball skipping down a hill gathered momentum.
She got me hooked up with Fiber Traditions (an online family/fiber group of amazing souls)! Not only are they creative beings but......wonderful beings!! I truly am honored and amazed at each and every one of them...helpful in every way that's important in friendship.


Through our Sweet Jen (an FTer), I met Jackie (Jen's Mom). She, like Lisa, is a Sister....by different parents!! We have a blast together!!
In my name book (one I swear by) it says....Jackie..."Bringer of Unity and Joy"!!....and that she does!!
Her Spirit is JOY!!....and I'm not just saying that because she sends me AWESOME presents!! (See what she sent me....and it's not even Christmas or my Birthday!!) Thanks Jackie for being in my life....and bringing me Unity and Joy!! ;)......AND for the wonderful Surprizes!!
I am waiting patiently for Maryland Sheep and Wool to give Jackie a proper HUG!!

AND thanks to the Powers that Be for sending me all my Amazing New Friends!! I am forever grateful!!

Soon a number of us will get to gather together down in Santa Clara for the Stitches West show.....I can barely wait!!
They are Goddesses.....each and every one!

9 Comments:

At Saturday, February 10, 2007 9:37:00 PM, Blogger AlisonH said...

Okay, now, I'm trying to puzzle it out: Maryland Sheep and Wool in a can? That's my home state, if only I could package it up that easily and bring it to California! Too funny.

 
At Sunday, February 11, 2007 12:06:00 PM, Blogger Barb said...

It's good to see Autumn the inspector in action. Those goddesses are adorable!

 
At Monday, February 12, 2007 1:10:00 PM, Blogger Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

Love ewe too Sheila! Trish

 
At Monday, February 12, 2007 2:04:00 PM, Blogger jackie_knits said...

Sheila - You do my heart good - we're truely kindred spirits.

 
At Monday, February 12, 2007 3:35:00 PM, Blogger Sheila E said...

Alison, I will see what I can do when I'm back at MS$W to bring you back a bit of the homeland!!
Mel, it was awesome to meet you too! I hope that we can have more good times at Madrona next year!
Barb...Autumn will be there to greet you at Stitches West ;)

 
At Monday, February 12, 2007 7:22:00 PM, Blogger Angela said...

We're blessed by you as well.

Best wishes for StitchesWest :)

 
At Monday, February 12, 2007 11:37:00 PM, Blogger AlisonH said...

Thank you! I'm kinda hoping to go to Stitches East in the fall as an excuse to go see old friends. And I can't wait to pet Autumn at SW next week!

 
At Wednesday, February 14, 2007 7:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My niece loves pretzels? Me, TOO! There is nothing like a little yogurt...a little pretzel...on and on. Autumn, ask mom for some yogurt. Did you drool on all of mom's snacks??
See you in California.

 
At Friday, February 16, 2007 9:26:00 AM, Blogger Romi said...

Aaaw. :) Very sweet. Save a hug for me at Stitches?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home