Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Goody Goody

Look what was in the mail when we got home from Fabulous Fiber. This is the first finished work that has been made....and I've gotten my hands on...with our new circular needles. It was made by Alison Hyde
The yarn is a baby alpaca/silk yarn that Lisa Souza dyed especially for her. Thanks so much Alison! It definitely will be an addition to my show clothing.
Be sure and check out their websites!!

Now.....we just went through all of the needles that we have left from the shows. I am offering them on the blog. If you would like a specific pair let us know which ones and we will quick like a bunny mail them off to you.
The needles are all $25.00, except colorless needles (plus $3.00 s/h US).



These are the size 5 US (approx 3.75mm)
Reading from left to right:
1. Triple passion
2. Aqua Azul
3. Crayon Yellow
4. Rose
5. Ruby


These are size 6 US (approx. 4mm)
Reading from left to right:
1. Dark Cobalt
2. Rose
3. Dark Cobalt....again
4. Aqua Azul



Size 8 US (5mm)
1. Skyline Blue
2. Dark Periwinkle
3. Silver Indigo
4. Rose
5. Clear ($20)
6. Cherrywood





Size 9 US (5.5mm)
1. Skyline
2. Transparent Olive Green














Size 10 US (6mm)
1. Cobalt

6 Comments:

At Thursday, August 24, 2006 5:09:00 AM, Blogger CatonsvilleCats said...

Miss Sheila - do you still have the size 6 dark cobalt... inquiring minds want to know...

 
At Thursday, August 24, 2006 9:07:00 AM, Blogger Sheila E said...

Hi Caroline....yes Mam we do have a size 6 set of circulars in dark cobalt! They are yours for the asking!!

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 7:15:00 AM, Blogger Barb said...

I love the colors you have for your circulars! Such beautiful shades and blends of colors. I think the cherry wood color on those size 8's is just awesome. I don't know how you do it, but keep it up! :-)

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 10:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm delighted you like your Lisa-yarn scarf, and I love my needles!

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 7:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh MY! I got my circs today and I am passing out with joy. They are so beautiful and Michael, the joins are even more wonderful than the first pair. I can't wait to get a good shot of them for the blog. AWESOME!!!

 
At Monday, September 04, 2006 9:40:00 PM, Blogger Angela said...

OK - those are Gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home