Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Thanks for your Presence!!

What a Fantastic Birthday!!

Thanks SO much for All your Good Wishes & Lovely Presents!! They are appreciated more than you will know!!

Here's the Stash....WOW!!....
What a Lucky Woman Am I ;)

When I was a child & had a birthday in December, I only got one present...which included birthday & Christmas.....little did I know that as my life went along this would be changing.....now....really, who needs more?.....
OK......well maybe just a few more things.....for Christmas ;)

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 05, 2007 9:18:00 PM, Blogger Kim in Oregon said...

You seriously don't look a day over 27. Sorry I missed the big day but happy belated birthday! I put a little mention of your site on my blog today. Lots of love,

kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home