Sunday, November 11, 2007

Coming Home!

We had a surprise visit from our youngest daughter this weekend....how sweet is that? AND.....yes...she did bring home her laundry!!
Call me a weirdo but I just love that...Our College girl bringing home her laundry ;)

As you can probably tell from this picture....I adore her...what an honor it is to have such a bright star in our sky!!


We had a lovely time of it....I made spaghetti dinner...and scones...we babbled for hours...watched TV while Kate worked on her art project....and harassed Autumn..."Sisters" you know!!

She adores her Dad....I mean, what's not to like...plus he took her to see BB King while I was in Baltimore.....she knows which side her toast is buttered on! Smart Woman!!
Just having her in the house is enough for me!!
Thanks Kate....I hope that Coming Home is as much fun for you as it is for us!.....and Thanksgiving is just around the corner ;)

7 Comments:

At Sunday, November 11, 2007 7:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures, thank you so much for sharing them. Of course Kate is lovely! She is just like her folks!

 
At Sunday, November 11, 2007 9:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! And Kate, you're beautiful!

 
At Monday, November 12, 2007 4:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, as always. I want to be YOU when I grow up, always carrying my camera. Autumn looks quite content, as do you and Michael. Purrrrrrrrrrrrr...Kate's home.

 
At Tuesday, November 13, 2007 8:04:00 PM, Blogger Sachi said...

Gosh, she has your smile, doesn't she?

 
At Tuesday, November 13, 2007 11:00:00 PM, Blogger Lacefreak said...

How wonderful! So much love all in one place. Thanksgiving is going to be a blast!

 
At Thursday, November 15, 2007 11:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and your daughter are both radiantly beautiful. The picture of the two of you looks like you're about to melt into each other. Sigh, coming home can be so sweet and wonderful. You're making me wanna drive up to Idaho to spend a few days with my folks on their farm. There's just something about being with mom that nurtures me somewhere real deep in my soul.

Glad the three of you got to have some autumnal time together!

 
At Thursday, November 15, 2007 5:02:00 PM, Blogger jackie_knits said...

You'all have a lot of blessings to count (and fewer miles)! How I wish my daughter could drive on over for dinner and a visit! (sigh) Close in heart, dear, close in heart.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home