Thursday, October 25, 2007

Spent 13 hours yesterday coming back from Baltimore.....with stops in Atlanta, Georgia.....and LA...I think it was LA...couldn't quite tell with all of the smoke....I was quite glad to fly out of there and return to My home in Oregon!! Flew in to Rain and Green!!

Hold on...I'm jumping the gun and need to tell you about the happenings while I was away.....at Stitches East 2007...and beyond!!

This was our view while waiting to load into the Convention Center, downtown Baltimore! We waited in line for what seemed like an hour before we got the chance to do our load-in.


Jackie was my Lovely (!!) Assistant and Guardian Angel at the show. WOW how lucky was I!!....*I really must have done something special in a former life to be that blessed!!*

Plus she's the fastest woman on the planet when she gets things done!!

Across from us was the duo of Lisa & Rod Souza....we had many hugs and then got to work. It was great getting to look across and see their smiling faces during the 4 days of the Stitches show. Watching Lisa blow up her new mannikins was a barrel of fun!!





The show was decent and the people who came were great!!
We had awesome neighbors and it was super to have friends (both old and new) surrounding us!!

I missed my Michael but each night I got to go home with Jackie and be the visitor in the bedroom! Sure made it a lot easier to get up and do it all over again the next day!!
I truly thank my Lucky Stars!!....and Ofcourse....well you know ;).....thanks Jackie XOX

3 Comments:

At Friday, October 26, 2007 6:50:00 PM, Blogger Lacefreak said...

Sounds like you had great fun at the show:-) I hope you sold lots and lots of things to lucky people! I had no idea Lisa had an blow-up form. I hope she's enjoying her new home. That was one heck of a long drive to get home but I bet it's nice to be able to sleep in your own bed again. Great pictures as usual!

 
At Friday, October 26, 2007 9:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you, Sheila! I love your new shawl pins, and thank you again for mine.

 
At Monday, October 29, 2007 4:57:00 AM, Blogger Barb said...

Welcome Home! I love the action shots of Jackie and Lisa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home