Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Playing Catch Up

Where on Earth does the time go?
Pretend that this is just a day after the last post that I did....'K...
After the Stitches show was packed up...over & done...Jackie and I had a few days to bum around...It was A lot of fun!! I finally got to see Jackie & Ron's new Home...here it is in all it's glory...well, not quite...since this photo it's gotten grass & a beautiful tree! The inside is magnificent. They won't get to move in for a few weeks yet...but it's all moving right along.

Here's their tennis court...pretty swanky huh!!
They have an indoor and outdoor pool...TOO!
Can't wait for our next visit ;)


Sooner than I could say New York City I was off to visit Jennyrose and the crew at her house. We had a great time at MOMA (Metropolitan Museum of Art). We ate at Ben Ash's Deli...YUMM!!
We went to the movies....ate at more great restaurants...Visited...and marched around Brooklyn and Manhattan.
I got to visit with our Grand Cats...Chunk and Violet....

Jennyrose..... as you can see..... loves her new cashmere scarf. It was 75 degrees and she still wore it....AHHH!!

Then....all too soon...it was time to get back on the train and head back to Baltimore.
I am off to the DDS this morning.....SO....I will continue this again tomorrow....Root Canal Finish Ups Won't Wait!!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 04, 2007 9:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Grandcats are so kewt and cuddly and your Jennyrose has taught you that a cashmere scarf is never going to be too long. I predict that it will be a part of her neck for many many moons.

Thanks as always for the travelogue. I envy the travel but always like to Go Home too much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home