Sunday, September 16, 2007

Off to OFFF


I Know, I know...it's been a while since I've written on my blog.....
I have been thinking about all of you and how much I appreciate you being in my world!!

What's been keeping you in the dark?...Me out of blog commission?
I have been working on the website....it's tedious....and Very TIME consuming!....AND, when I get something to work...ferret it out....It's Bloody Amazing!!

Our Double Points Page and Ordering is UP now....*I get to check this long awaited project to be done....OFF My List...... ;)...See Me Smile!!*

Oh yes....speaking of OFF......OFFF (Oregon Flock & Fiber Festival)....we will be vending at this Fun and Lovely event this coming weekend.....Please, if you get a chance, drop on by!

I Promise that I will write a good blog when I get home from the show ;)....Bye for Now.

8 Comments:

At Sunday, September 16, 2007 7:48:00 PM, Blogger Barb said...

Your double point page is beautiful! Awesome job!

 
At Sunday, September 16, 2007 11:30:00 PM, Blogger Denise said...

I wish I could come see you at OFFF! :-(
It's unfortunately another bad coincidence of lunar calendar vs static date events this year.

Will you be at Madrona this year?

 
At Monday, September 17, 2007 3:06:00 AM, Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Good luck Sheila! I'm jealous of all the west coasters~

 
At Monday, September 17, 2007 11:11:00 AM, Blogger Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

Love you see you Saturday? Would you and Michael like to come over on Sunday night and spend the night? Think about it!

 
At Monday, September 17, 2007 11:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take your time, take your time. Enjoy!

 
At Tuesday, September 18, 2007 5:56:00 AM, Blogger Helle from Denmark said...

Ohh, take care. IF you see a Belinda Morgan, then say hi to her, from Helle In Denmark. She lives in Oregon, and raise Corriedales. She might be there, selling. Her wool is wonderful, and worth spinning!!

Hugs

Helle

 
At Thursday, September 20, 2007 9:09:00 PM, Blogger Romi said...

I am so jealous!!! Have a wonderful wonderful time! :)

 
At Friday, September 21, 2007 10:27:00 PM, Blogger Lacefreak said...

The double points page is great! My sister loves her sets and I love my circulars. They are great fo large shawls since you made my cabels so long for me. Have a great time at the festival and sell lots and lots of things!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home