Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Sky Brightens and the Sun Shines Through

Can you believe it? We have a Man that we can be honored to call Our President
Today I cried in Joy at having the Family that I wanted living in the White House.

This has been a long time coming and I am so thankful that I had the pleasure to see President
Obama sworn in...his wife by his side...Family with him....Ahhh.
I am very grateful that our country has a Leader that we can all have HOPE in....a 4 letter word that I can use daily doses of.

I felt the Honor and Pride that I have been missing for lo these many years....And I am Happy!
Thank You Mr. President!
We send our love and our best wishes for You, Your Family and Everyone that will Help You to make America a Better Home for All of us!
Obama....Obama....Obama.....Obama.....Obama.....Obama.....Obama......Obama.....

10 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 21, 2009 9:05:00 AM, Blogger Kim in Oregon said...

Me too (what you said).

 
At Thursday, January 22, 2009 7:37:00 PM, Blogger weebug said...

you said that quite nicely! will we see you at madrona?

 
At Tuesday, January 27, 2009 6:10:00 PM, Blogger jackie_knits said...

You said it, Lady! What a Great Day - This town was jumpin'!

Got tattoos?

P.S. Quess where I 'found' you!

 
At Friday, January 30, 2009 12:58:00 PM, Blogger Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

I love you and so glad to see that your present enough to update the blog, living as close to "normal" is the ticket! LOVE YOU!!!

 
At Tuesday, February 03, 2009 6:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll say!
How are you??

 
At Friday, February 06, 2009 9:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen.

 
At Tuesday, February 10, 2009 9:11:00 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Hug.

 
At Monday, March 30, 2009 11:06:00 AM, Anonymous AlisonH said...

How you doin' these days, been wondering...

 
At Wednesday, April 08, 2009 12:21:00 PM, Anonymous AlisonH said...

Hoping you're doing okay...

 
At Saturday, June 06, 2009 10:22:00 PM, Anonymous AlisonH said...

Sheila, hon, how ya doin'?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home